Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim's Open House


Hey friends, I just got to know that DS Anwar is having an open house for the Eid celebrations this coming Sunday, 12th Oct, from 2 - 5 pm at Kampung Baru's Kelab Sukan Sultan Sulaiman. Maps to the place are below.



I will definitely be attending, if I can get back in time from the talk I have to give in Ipoh in the morning. Time for me to get a Batik shirt, in the spirit of national unity.


Ooppss... I mean this...



It's quite unbelievable that I still don't own a Batik shirt, after being a MALAYSIAN for so many years.

By the way, here's a message (translated) from DS Anwar's office, TAKE NOTE:

To avoid traffic congestion, you are encouraged to use public transportation:
1) LRT commuters may disembark at Kampung Baru Station (RapidKL line) and take a short walk towards ‘Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa’, enjoy one of the best nasi lemak in town, before crossing the street to Sultan Sulaiman Sports Club. Walking distance is around 250 meters.
2) Monorail commuters may alight at Jalan Sultan Ismail Station (near Concorde Hotel) and walk towards Kampung Baru - Hotel Renaissance. Walking distance is around 350 meters, burning slightly more calories than Option #1.

Anyone wanna join me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Are you going there for real?

Monday, October 06, 2008 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Errr... reading the whole post (and the effort in posting), does it seemed like I'm pretending that I'm going?

Monday, October 06, 2008 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Beats me. ;P

Ok ok, this means we'll all be seeing you in a bright Barney-esque batik shirt at church in the morning.

Turnout might probably outnumber Pak Lah's open house, since there's new momentum on their politicking. Happy jostling, ya.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home